Jeunesse Review – Great Skincare MLM Company in 2020 or Scam?
Welcome to my Jeunesse Review!
There has been a lot of buzz about this company and it’s been rapidly growing for the last few years…
Maybe you seen that crazy Youtube video where they show a ladies wrinkles disappear in a matter of minutes…
Or maybe someone approached about the business opportunity in person or on social media…
The main reason for your visit to this blog post is….research!
Researching a company is VERY important and I am glad you are taking that step.
You came to the right place because in this blog post, I am going to walk you through the company, the products and compensation plan…
First things first…
Let’s check out the company.
Jeunesse Review – The Company
Jeunesse Global was founded By Randy Ray and Wendy Lewis back in 2009…
They have a ton of experience in growing organizations and it really shows…
Jeunesse has become a powerhouse network marketing company in the last few years and has been showing no signs of slowing down…
If you take a look at Google Trends below, you will see why the buzz is so high….
It’s always been trending high.
Even in 2018 it’s still doing great, goes to show that their leadership is heading in the right direction…
Next, let’s take a look at the products inside of this Jeunesse review…
Jeunesse Reviews – The Products
Jeunesse products range from Nutrition to personal care…
However, the MOST popular product must be their skincare cream called Luminesce.
Here is the infamous Jeunesse Global video that shocked the world:
I am not going to lie, but that was pretty impressive…
Just so you know I am actually not affiliated with Jeunesse Global, but that was a cool video nevertheless and actually made this company famous…
If any of you tried the products, please share with my readers your experience in the comments below…
Below I will list some of their products they carry:
- Luminesce cellular rejuvenation serum ($134.95 for a 15ml bottle) – “this silky serum soothes and supports your skin with a unique formula containing the highest possible percentage of growth factor complex”
- Luminesce daily moisturizing complex ($69.95 for a 30ml bottle) – “this daily facial cream provides serious protection for your skin”
- Luminesce advanced night repair ($99.95 for a 30ml tub) – a “nightly cream” that “nourishes your skin”
- Luminesce essential body renewal ($59.59 for a 150ml tube) – “Your skin will love its antioxidants and human growth factors that revitalize your skin’s appearance, giving you a healthy and nourished look”
- Luminesce ultimate lifting masque ($69.95 for a 118ml tube) – a “unique formula” that provides “provide a gentle exfoliation, lifting away old skin to reveal your glowing complexion”
- Instantly Ageless ($74.95 for fifty 0.3ml sachets) – “lightweight and contains a skin-conditioning complex of minerals that evens skin tone”
- AM & PM Essentials ($139.95 for two bottles of 60 caplets) – “dietary supplements exclusively designed for your well-being”
- Reserve ($134.95 for a box of thirty 30ml pouches) – “a botanical blend of antioxidants that super-charge your internal systems”
- Finiti ($289.95 for two bottles of 60 capsules) – a “proprietary blend of natural ingredients known to safely lengthen short telomeres and maintain healthy stem cells”
- Zen Shape ($55.95 for a bottle of 120 capsules) – “fights sugar cravings while controlling hunger”
- Zen Fit ($48.95 for thirty single-serve packets) – “a rich source of amino acids, which aid with muscle recovery as well as with the digestion of proteins”
- Zen Pro ($69.95 for fourteen single-serve packets) – a “potent blend of whey, rice, and pea proteins to build the power you need to tone up”
Please don’t be hypy, be as honest as you can 🙂
Other companies I reviewed in this same area:
Alright, let’s take a look at their compensation plan next inside of this Jeunesse review…
Jeunesse Global Review – The Compensation Plan
Like most network marketing companies out there, you get paid to sponsor members in the business who buy product packs.
Jeunesse Global pays you 6 ways…
- Retail Profit
- New Customer Acquisition Bonus
- Team Commissions
- Leadership Matching Bonus
- Customer Acquisition Incentive
- Leadership Bonus Pool
There is a great video that explains the compensation plan well…
Note: I do NOT Endorse this video, it’s for educational purposes only…
Now that’s a quick video, let me break it down further…
Jeunesse has 15 ranks in total within their compensation plan.
Below I will break it all down and what you need to do to qualify:
- Associate (no MLM) – Sign up as a Jeunesse affiliate (minimum $49.95)
- Distributor – generate 100 PV within a 30 day period
- Executive – maintain 100 PV a month and recruit 2 Distributors
- Jade Executive – Maintain 100 PV a month and recruit and maintain 4 Executives or 8 Distributors
- Pearl Executive – Maintain 100 PV a month and recruit and maintain 8 Executives or 12 Distributors
- Sapphire Executive – Maintain 100 PV a month and recruit and maintain 12 Executives
- Sapphire Elite – Maintain 100 PV a month and Sapphire Executive qualification, in addition to earning at least 100 binary commissions the previous month (an ongoing requirement)
- Ruby Director – Maintain 100 PV a month, have at least two Sapphire qualified legs and have earned at least 200 binary commissions the previous month
- Emerald Director – Maintain 100 PV a month, have at least four Sapphire qualified legs and have earned at least 500 binary commissions the previous month
- Diamond Director – Maintain 100 PV a month, have at least six Sapphire qualified legs and have earned at least 1000 binary commissions the previous month
- Double Diamond Director – Maintain 100 PV a month, have at least two Diamond Director legs and have earned at least 1500 binary commissions the previous month
- Triple Diamond Director – Maintain 100 PV a month, maintain a downline of at least 10,000 affiliates on autoship, have at least four Diamond legs and generate at least 2,000,000 GV a month in downline sales volume (no more than 500,000 GV from any one recruitment line)
- Presidential Diamond Director – Maintain 100 PV a month, maintain a downline of at least 15,000 affiliates on autoship, have at least six Diamond legs and generate at least 3,000,000 GV a month in downline sales volume (no more than 500,000 GV from any one recruitment line)
- Imperial Diamond Director – Maintain 100 PV a month, maintain a downline of at least 20,000 affiliates on autoship, have at least eight Diamond legs and generate at least 4,000,000 GV a month in downline sales volume (no more than 500,000 GV from any one recruitment leg)
You can temporarily buy your affiliate rank depending on which Jeunesse package with
Jeunesse Rank Packages
- Supreme Package ($499.95) – Pearl Executive rank for 60 days
- Jumbo Package ($799.95) – Sapphire Executive rank for 90 days
- Ambassador Package ($1099.95) – Sapphire Executive rank for 180 days
- 1 Year Jumbo Package ($1799.95) – Sapphire Executive rank for 90 days
Jeunesse claims their retail commission sales vary between 20 to 45% depending on the product you go for.
Preferred customers can get a 20% discount off retail if they go on a monthly autoship.
When you sponsor a new member who purchases a product back, you can earn the following commissions:
- Basic Package ($199.95) – $25 commission
- Supreme Package ($499.95) – $100 commission
- Jumbo Package ($799.95) – $200 commission
- 1-Year Jumbo Package ($1799.95) – $200 commission
- Ambassador Package ($1099.95) – $250 commission
If your newly sponsored member doesn’t buy any of those products, your pay out will look like this:
- 100 to 200 CV order = 10% commission
- 200 to 300 CV order = 12% commission
- 301 or more CV order = 15%
Qualification To Earn Residuals
To qualify to earn in their binary compensation plan which I will explain shortly, you must generate at least 100 PV per month.
All residuals are paid through a binary compensation plan.
This means you have two legs, left and a right.
These can be filled directly or indirectly by your team members and they use a 2:1 matching ratio to pay you out.
If 600 GV sales volume is on one side and 300 GV on the other side, you can earn $35.
You are capped at 750 matches a week or $26,260 per week in residual income.
Note that any left over volume is rolled over to the next pay period.
Leadership Matching Bonus
Leadership Matching Bonus pays you a percentage on your personally sponsored members earnings and pays seven levels deep.
The number of levels you get paid will depend on your rank:
- Jade Executive – 20% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Pearl Executive – 20% match on level 1, 15% match on level 2
- Sapphire Executive and Sapphire Elite – 20% match on level 1, 15% match on level 2 and 10% match on level 3
- Ruby Director – 20% match on level 1, 15% match on level 2, 10% match on level 3 and 5% match on level 4
- Emerald Director – 20% match on level 1, 15% match on level 2, 10% match on level 3 and 5% match on levels 4 and 5
- Diamond Director – 20% match on level 1, 15% match on level 2, 10% match on level 3 and 5% match on levels 4 to 6
- Double Diamond Director – 20% match on level 1, 15% match on level 2, 10% match on level 3 and 5% match on levels 4 to 7
Other bonuses include Diamond Bonus Pool, Rank Achievement Bonus and Lifestyle Rewards.
Cost To Join Jeunesse Global
The cost to join Jeunesse Global is $49.95 one-time and then it’s $19.95 per year.
If you sign up for a 360 CV autoship, your $19.95 per year fee is waived.
On top of that, here are optional packages you can purchase:
- Basic Package – $199.95
- Supreme Package – $499.95
- Jumbo Package – $799.95
- 1-Year Jumbo Package – $1799.95
- Ambassador Package – $1099.95
Jeunesse Review Video
So does the Jeunesse Scam actually exist?
To be honest…
It’s far from a scam.
In fact it has one of the best skincare products you can get in network marketing.
Plus, the prices are very competitive to the marketplace as well which is always a good thing.
The best thing to do is to actually test out the Jeunesse products yourself and see how you like them.
From there you can be the judge of joining or not…
I hope you enjoyed my Jeunesse review and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below!
Also comment below which other MLM I should review next!
Suck At Promoting Or Building A Business?
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online or with network marketing and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing or affiliate marketing company, this will work for that as well…(imagine getting customers to you on demand).
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)